Primary Research Article
Carbon dioxide exchange over multiple temporal scales in an arid shrub ecosystem near La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2570–2582, August 2012
How to Cite
Bell, T. W., Menzer, O., Troyo-Diéquez, E. and Oechel, W. C. (2012), Carbon dioxide exchange over multiple temporal scales in an arid shrub ecosystem near La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Global Change Biology, 18: 2570–2582. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02720.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 05:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: INT-072140, DUE-9952816, and DGE-0139378
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Number: J200.179/2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!