The submitted manuscript has been created by UChicago Argonne, LLC, Operator of Argonne National Laboratory (“Argonne”). Argonne, a U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science laboratory, is operated under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The U.S. Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.
Primary Research Article
Net ecosystem exchange modifies the relationship between the autotrophic and heterotrophic components of soil respiration with abiotic factors in prairie grasslands
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2532–2545, August 2012
How to Cite
Gomez-Casanovas, N., Matamala, R., Cook, D. R. and Gonzalez-Meler, M. A. (2012), Net ecosystem exchange modifies the relationship between the autotrophic and heterotrophic components of soil respiration with abiotic factors in prairie grasslands. Global Change Biology, 18: 2532–2545. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02721.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2012 05:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!