Primary Research Article
Traits explain community disassembly and trophic contraction following experimental environmental change
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2448–2457, August 2012
How to Cite
Lindo, Z., Whiteley, J. and Gonzalez, A. (2012), Traits explain community disassembly and trophic contraction following experimental environmental change. Global Change Biology, 18: 2448–2457. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02725.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2012 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chair Program
- Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
- Fonds Quebecois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!