Refugia: keys to climate change management
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2389–2391, August 2012
How to Cite
Keppel, G. and Wardell-Johnson, G. W. (2012), Refugia: keys to climate change management. Global Change Biology, 18: 2389–2391. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02729.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2012 09:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP 0990914
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!