Primary Research Article
Quantification of excess water loss in plant canopies warmed with infrared heating
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2860–2868, September 2012
How to Cite
De Boeck, H. J., Kimball, B. A., Miglietta, F. and Nijs, I. (2012), Quantification of excess water loss in plant canopies warmed with infrared heating. Global Change Biology, 18: 2860–2868. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02734.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 11:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- European community's Seventh Framework programme. Grant Numbers: FP2007-2013, 262060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!