Primary Research Article
Different inter-annual responses to availability and form of nitrogen explain species coexistence in an alpine meadow community after release from grazing
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 3100–3111, October 2012
How to Cite
Song, M.-H., Yu, F.-H., Ouyang, H., Cao, G.-M., Xu, X.-L. and Cornelissen, J. H.C. (2012), Different inter-annual responses to availability and form of nitrogen explain species coexistence in an alpine meadow community after release from grazing. Global Change Biology, 18: 3100–3111. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02738.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 11:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951704
- NSFC. Grant Number: 30970520
- Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research. Grant Number: 2011RC101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!