Equal first authors
Primary Research Article
The influence of mean climate trends and climate variance on beaver survival and recruitment dynamics
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2730–2742, September 2012
How to Cite
Campbell, R. D., Nouvellet, P., Newman, C., Macdonald, D. W. and Rosell, F. (2012), The influence of mean climate trends and climate variance on beaver survival and recruitment dynamics. Global Change Biology, 18: 2730–2742. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02739.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!