Primary Research Article
China's crop productivity and soil carbon storage as influenced by multifactor global change
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2945–2957, September 2012
How to Cite
Ren, W., Tian, H., Tao, B., Huang, Y. and Pan, S. (2012), China's crop productivity and soil carbon storage as influenced by multifactor global change. Global Change Biology, 18: 2945–2957. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02741.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- NASA Land Cover and Land Use Change Program. Grant Number: NNX08AL73G
- NASA Interdisciplinary Science Program. Grant Number: NNG04GM39C
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2010CB950604
- Chinese Academy of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!