Primary Research Article
China's crop productivity and soil carbon storage as influenced by multifactor global change
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2945–2957, September 2012
How to Cite
Ren, W., Tian, H., Tao, B., Huang, Y. and Pan, S. (2012), China's crop productivity and soil carbon storage as influenced by multifactor global change. Global Change Biology, 18: 2945–2957. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02741.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
- NASA Land Cover and Land Use Change Program. Grant Number: NNX08AL73G
- NASA Interdisciplinary Science Program. Grant Number: NNG04GM39C
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2010CB950604
- Chinese Academy of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!