These authors contributed equally to this manuscript
Simple additive effects are rare: a quantitative review of plant biomass and soil process responses to combined manipulations of CO2 and temperature
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2681–2693, September 2012
How to Cite
Dieleman, W. I. J., Vicca, S., Dijkstra, F. A., Hagedorn, F., Hovenden, M. J., Larsen, K. S., Morgan, J. A., Volder, A., Beier, C., Dukes, J. S., King, J., Leuzinger, S., Linder, S., Luo, Y., Oren, R., De Angelis, P., Tingey, D., Hoosbeek, M. R. and Janssens, I. A. (2012), Simple additive effects are rare: a quantitative review of plant biomass and soil process responses to combined manipulations of CO2 and temperature. Global Change Biology, 18: 2681–2693. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02745.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 03:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- UA-Research Centre of Excellence ECO
- Flemish National Science Foundation
- Villum Kann Rasmussen Foundation
- U.S. State Department Fulbright Program
- Belgian Francqui Foundation
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Biological and Environmental Research
- Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA)
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!