Primary Research Article
Climate change and voltinism in Californian insect pest species: sensitivity to location, scenario and climate model choice
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2771–2780, September 2012
How to Cite
Ziter, C., Robinson, E. A. and Newman, J. A. (2012), Climate change and voltinism in Californian insect pest species: sensitivity to location, scenario and climate model choice. Global Change Biology, 18: 2771–2780. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02748.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 02:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
- Canadian Natural Scientific and Engineering Research Council
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!