Effects of climate warming on polar bears: a review of the evidence
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2694–2706, September 2012
How to Cite
Stirling, I. and Derocher, A. E. (2012), Effects of climate warming on polar bears: a review of the evidence. Global Change Biology, 18: 2694–2706. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02753.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- Nunavut Wildlife Management Board
- Manitoba Conservation
- NWT Department of Environment and Natural Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!