Primary research Article
Shifts in soil organic carbon for plantation and pasture establishment in native forests and grasslands of South America
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 3237–3251, October 2012
How to Cite
Eclesia, R. P., Jobbagy, E. G., Jackson, R. B., Biganzoli, F. and Piñeiro, G. (2012), Shifts in soil organic carbon for plantation and pasture establishment in native forests and grasslands of South America. Global Change Biology, 18: 3237–3251. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02761.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2012 10:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!