Primary Research Article
Methanogenic potential of Arctic and Antarctic subglacial environments with contrasting organic carbon sources
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 3332–3345, November 2012
How to Cite
Stibal, M., Wadham, J. L., Lis, G. P., Telling, J., Pancost, R. D., Dubnick, A., Sharp, M. J., Lawson, E. C., Butler, C. E. H., Hasan, F., Tranter, M. and Anesio, A. M. (2012), Methanogenic potential of Arctic and Antarctic subglacial environments with contrasting organic carbon sources. Global Change Biology, 18: 3332–3345. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02763.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2012 08:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/E004016/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!