Primary Research Article
Strategic planning for instream flow restoration: a case study of potential climate change impacts in the central Columbia River basin
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 3071–3086, October 2012
How to Cite
Donley, E. E., Naiman, R. J. and Marineau, M. D. (2012), Strategic planning for instream flow restoration: a case study of potential climate change impacts in the central Columbia River basin. Global Change Biology, 18: 3071–3086. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02773.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 07:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- University of Washington Climate Impacts Group (CIG)
- Washington State chapter of the American Water Resources Association
- Stockholm Environment Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!