Primary Research Article
Maize potential yields and yield gaps in the changing climate of northeast China
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 3441–3454, November 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Yang, X., Hubbard, K. G. and Lin, X. (2012), Maize potential yields and yield gaps in the changing climate of northeast China. Global Change Biology, 18: 3441–3454. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02774.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 07:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB118608, 2010CB951502
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Grant Number: NEB-38-082
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!