Primary Research Article
Recovery of ponderosa pine ecosystem carbon and water fluxes from thinning and stand-replacing fire
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 3171–3185, October 2012
How to Cite
Dore, S., Montes-Helu, M., Hart, S. C., Hungate, B. A., Koch, G. W., Moon, J. B., Finkral, A. J. and Kolb, T. E. (2012), Recovery of ponderosa pine ecosystem carbon and water fluxes from thinning and stand-replacing fire. Global Change Biology, 18: 3171–3185. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02775.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 07:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!