Primary Research Article
The role of harvest residue in rotation cycle carbon balance in loblolly pine plantations. Respiration partitioning approach
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 3186–3201, October 2012
How to Cite
Noormets, A., McNulty, S. G., Domec, J.-C., Gavazzi, M., Sun, G. and King, J. S. (2012), The role of harvest residue in rotation cycle carbon balance in loblolly pine plantations. Respiration partitioning approach. Global Change Biology, 18: 3186–3201. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02776.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 09:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- USDA FS EFETAC. Grant Numbers: 03-CA-11330147-073, 04-CA-11330147-238
- DOE-NICCR. Grant Number: 08-SC-NICCR-1072
- DOI Southeast Climate Science Center. Grant Number: G10AC00624
- DOE-TES. Grant Number: 11-DE-SC-0006700
- USDA NIFA. Grant Number: 2011-68002-30185
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!