Authors contributed equally to this article.
Primary Research Article
The costs of keeping cool in a warming world: implications of high temperatures for foraging, thermoregulation and body condition of an arid-zone bird
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 3063–3070, October 2012
How to Cite
du Plessis, K. L., Martin, R. O., Hockey, P. A. R., Cunningham, S. J. and Ridley, A. R. (2012), The costs of keeping cool in a warming world: implications of high temperatures for foraging, thermoregulation and body condition of an arid-zone bird. Global Change Biology, 18: 3063–3070. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02778.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- DST/NRF Centre of Excellence. Grant Number: R2012/2006/V15/AR
- Science Faculty Animal Ethics Committee
- University of Cape Town
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!