Primary Research Article
Traditional shifting agriculture: tracking forest carbon stock and biodiversity through time in western Panama
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3581–3595, December 2012
How to Cite
Pelletier, J., Codjia, C. and Potvin, C. (2012), Traditional shifting agriculture: tracking forest carbon stock and biodiversity through time in western Panama. Global Change Biology, 18: 3581–3595. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02788.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2012 11:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!