Primary Research Article
Acidity controls on dissolved organic carbon mobility in organic soils
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 3317–3331, November 2012
How to Cite
Evans, C. D., Jones, T. G., Burden, A., Ostle, N., Zieliński, P., Cooper, M. D. A., Peacock, M., Clark, J. M., Oulehle, F., Cooper, D. and Freeman, C. (2012), Acidity controls on dissolved organic carbon mobility in organic soils. Global Change Biology, 18: 3317–3331. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02794.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. Grant Number: NE/E011837/1
- UK Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Numbers: AQ0803, NE/E011837/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!