Plant respiration and photosynthesis in global-scale models: incorporating acclimation to temperature and CO2
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 45–63, January 2013
How to Cite
Smith, N. G. and Dukes, J. S. (2013), Plant respiration and photosynthesis in global-scale models: incorporating acclimation to temperature and CO2. Global Change Biology, 19: 45–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02797.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0955771, DEB-0546670, DEB-1145993
- Northeastern Regional Center of the National Institute for Climatic Change Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!