Primary Research Article
Persistence and production of perennial grasses under water deficits and extreme temperatures: importance of intraspecific vs. interspecific variability
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 3632–3646, December 2012
How to Cite
Poirier, M., Durand, J.-L. and Volaire, F. (2012), Persistence and production of perennial grasses under water deficits and extreme temperatures: importance of intraspecific vs. interspecific variability. Global Change Biology, 18: 3632–3646. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2012.02800.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2012 07:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-07-VULN-011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!