Now at Department of Rural Studies, Newland Park College of Education, Chalfont St Giles, Bucks.
THE EFFECTS OF CUTTING AND FERTILIZER TREATMENTS ON THE YIELD AND BOTANICAL COMPOSITION OF CHALK TURF
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 213–220, December 1971
How to Cite
Smith, C. J., Elston, J. and Bunting, A. H. (1971), THE EFFECTS OF CUTTING AND FERTILIZER TREATMENTS ON THE YIELD AND BOTANICAL COMPOSITION OF CHALK TURF. Grass and Forage Science, 26: 213–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.1971.tb00667.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- (No. 858, Received for publication 23 April 1971)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!