Evaluation of a sward sampling technique for estimating herbage intake by grazing sheep
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 37–44, March 1979
How to Cite
WALTERS, R. J. K. and EVANS, E. M. (1979), Evaluation of a sward sampling technique for estimating herbage intake by grazing sheep. Grass and Forage Science, 34: 37–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.1979.tb01445.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 8 February 1978; revised 15 August 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!