ARC Unit of Statistics, James Clerk Maxwell Building, The King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JZ, UK.
The diet ingested by sheep grazing swards differing in white clover and perennial ryegrass content
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 209–218, September 1982
How to Cite
MILNE, J. A., HODGSON, J., THOMPSON, R., SOUTER, W. G. and BARTHRAM, G. T. (1982), The diet ingested by sheep grazing swards differing in white clover and perennial ryegrass content. Grass and Forage Science, 37: 209–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.1982.tb01598.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 11 February 1981; revised 23 March 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!