Casilla 20318, La Paz, Bolivia.
Effects of pesticides and fertilizer on invertebrate populations of grass and wheat plots in Kent in relation to productivity and yield
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 159–174, June 1986
How to Cite
LINZELL, B. S. and MADGE, D. S. (1986), Effects of pesticides and fertilizer on invertebrate populations of grass and wheat plots in Kent in relation to productivity and yield. Grass and Forage Science, 41: 159–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.1986.tb01800.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 26 June 1985; revised 4 December 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!