Decision rules for controlling the sward height of continuously grazed experimental pastures
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 41–49, March 1992
How to Cite
HUTCHINGS, N. J., BOLTON, G. R. and BARTHRAM, G. T. (1992), Decision rules for controlling the sward height of continuously grazed experimental pastures. Grass and Forage Science, 47: 41–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.1992.tb02246.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 8 October 1990; revised 18 February 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!