Patterns of nodal rooting in Trifolium repens (L.) and correlations with stages in the development of axillary buds
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 270–276, September 1994
How to Cite
NEWTON, P. C. D. and HAY, M. J. M. (1994), Patterns of nodal rooting in Trifolium repens (L.) and correlations with stages in the development of axillary buds. Grass and Forage Science, 49: 270–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.1994.tb02001.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 20 July 1992; revised 14 March 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!