A comparison of quadrat, capacitance meter, HFRO sward stick, and rising plate for estimating herbage mass in a smooth-stalked, meadowgrass-dominant white clover sward
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 452–455, December 1995
How to Cite
MURPHY, W. M., SILMAN, J. P. and BARRETO, A. D. M. (1995), A comparison of quadrat, capacitance meter, HFRO sward stick, and rising plate for estimating herbage mass in a smooth-stalked, meadowgrass-dominant white clover sward. Grass and Forage Science, 50: 452–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.1995.tb02340.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Received 7 February 1992, Revised 2 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!