Peak National Park, Aldem House, Baslow Road, Bakewell, Derbyshire DE4 IAE, UK.
The conservation management of mesotrophic (meadow) grassland in northern England. 1. Effects of grazing, cutting date and fertilizer on the vegetation of a traditionally managed sward
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2006
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 278–291, September 1996
How to Cite
SMITH, R. S., BUCKINGHAM, H., BULLARD, M. J., SHIEL, R. S. and YOUNGER, A. (1996), The conservation management of mesotrophic (meadow) grassland in northern England. 1. Effects of grazing, cutting date and fertilizer on the vegetation of a traditionally managed sward. Grass and Forage Science, 51: 278–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.1996.tb02063.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2006
- Received 8 September 1995; revised 26 February 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!