Effects of Neotyphodium endophytes on growth, reproduction and drought-stress tolerance of three Lolium perenne L. genotypes
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 407–415, December 2003
How to Cite
Hesse, U., Schöberlein, W., Wittenmayer, L., Förster, K., Warnstorff, K., Diepenbrock, W. and Merbach, W. (2003), Effects of Neotyphodium endophytes on growth, reproduction and drought-stress tolerance of three Lolium perenne L. genotypes. Grass and Forage Science, 58: 407–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2003.00393.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2004
- Received 16 December 2002; revised 28 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!