Consequences for biodiversity of reducing inputs to upland temperate pastures: effects on beetles (Coleoptera) of cessation of nitrogen fertilizer application and reductions in stocking rates of sheep
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 121–135, June 2004
How to Cite
Dennis, P., Doering, J., Stockan, J. A., Jones, J. R., Rees, M. E., Vale, J. E. and Sibbald, A. R. (2004), Consequences for biodiversity of reducing inputs to upland temperate pastures: effects on beetles (Coleoptera) of cessation of nitrogen fertilizer application and reductions in stocking rates of sheep. Grass and Forage Science, 59: 121–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2004.00412.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Received 10 February 2002; revised 1 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!