Impacts of elevated atmospheric CO2 and temperature on plant community structure of a temperate grassland are modulated by cutting frequency
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 144–156, June 2004
How to Cite
Harmens, H., Williams, P. D., Peters, S. L., Bambrick, M. T., Hopkins, A. and Ashenden, T. W. (2004), Impacts of elevated atmospheric CO2 and temperature on plant community structure of a temperate grassland are modulated by cutting frequency. Grass and Forage Science, 59: 144–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2004.00414.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Received 15 May 2003; revised 21 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!