Grazing legumes in Europe: a review of their status, management, benefits, research needs and future prospects
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 197–214, September 2004
How to Cite
Rochon, J. J., Doyle, C. J., Greef, J. M., Hopkins, A., Molle, G., Sitzia, M., Scholefield, D. and Smith, C. J. (2004), Grazing legumes in Europe: a review of their status, management, benefits, research needs and future prospects. Grass and Forage Science, 59: 197–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2004.00423.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Received 15 May 2003; revised 10 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!