Herbage mass and nutritive value of herbage of extensively managed temperate grasslands along a gradient of shrub encroachment
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 246–254, September 2009
How to Cite
Kesting, S., Wrage, N. and Isselstein, J. (2009), Herbage mass and nutritive value of herbage of extensively managed temperate grasslands along a gradient of shrub encroachment. Grass and Forage Science, 64: 246–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2009.00690.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
- Received 12 August 2008; revised 31 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!