GrazeIn: a model of herbage intake and milk production for grazing dairy cows. 2. Prediction of intake under rotational and continuously stocked grazing management
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 45–60, March 2011
How to Cite
Delagarde, R., Faverdin, P., Baratte, C. and Peyraud, J.L. (2011), GrazeIn: a model of herbage intake and milk production for grazing dairy cows. 2. Prediction of intake under rotational and continuously stocked grazing management. Grass and Forage Science, 66: 45–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2010.00770.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Received 13 July 2010; revised 10 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!