Evaluation of tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea) as a forage for sheep in the temperate high-rainfall zone of south-eastern Australia
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 411–425, September 2012
How to Cite
Raeside, M. C., Friend, M. A., Behrendt, R., Lawson, A. R. and Clark, S. G. (2012), Evaluation of tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea) as a forage for sheep in the temperate high-rainfall zone of south-eastern Australia. Grass and Forage Science, 67: 411–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2012.00859.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Received 22 August 2011; revised 28 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!