Forage production and nutritive value of Dactylis glomerata and Trifolium subterraneum mixtures under different shading treatments
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 72–82, March 2013
How to Cite
Kyriazopoulos, A. P., Abraham, E. M., Parissi, Z. M., Koukoura, Z. and Nastis, A. S. (2013), Forage production and nutritive value of Dactylis glomerata and Trifolium subterraneum mixtures under different shading treatments. Grass and Forage Science, 68: 72–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2012.00870.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
- Received 2 August 2011; revised 2 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!