Does pre-grazing herbage mass really affect herbage intake and milk production of strip-grazing dairy cows?
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 93–109, March 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-Prieto, L. A., Peyraud, J. L. and Delagarde, R. (2013), Does pre-grazing herbage mass really affect herbage intake and milk production of strip-grazing dairy cows?. Grass and Forage Science, 68: 93–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2012.00876.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2012
- Received 11 October 2011; revised 25 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!