Mixed-grass prairie rhizome biomass is influenced by cattle grazing intensity
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 199–204, March 2013
How to Cite
Dong, X., Cheng, F.-C., Wang, D., Wang, G., Patton, B. D. and Nyren, P. E. (2013), Mixed-grass prairie rhizome biomass is influenced by cattle grazing intensity. Grass and Forage Science, 68: 199–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2012.00889.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!