Ensiled sorghum and soybean as ruminant feed in the tropics, with emphasis on Cuba
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 20–32, March 2013
How to Cite
Lima-Orozco, R., Castro-Alegría, A. and Fievez, V. (2013), Ensiled sorghum and soybean as ruminant feed in the tropics, with emphasis on Cuba. Grass and Forage Science, 68: 20–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2012.00890.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!