In vitro rumen methane output of grasses and grass silages differing in fermentation characteristics using the gas-production technique (GPT)
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 228–244, June 2013
How to Cite
Navarro-Villa, A., O'Brien, M., López, S., Boland, T. M. and O'Kiely, P. (2013), In vitro rumen methane output of grasses and grass silages differing in fermentation characteristics using the gas-production technique (GPT). Grass and Forage Science, 68: 228–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2012.00894.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries & Food, Ireland. Grant Number: RSF 06361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!