Breeding perennial ryegrass ( Lolium perenne L.) for turf usage: an assessment of genetic improvements in cultivars released in Europe, 1974–2004
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 33–48, March 2013
How to Cite
Sampoux, J. P., Baudouin, P., Bayle, B., Béguier, V., Bourdon, P., Chosson, J. F., de Bruijn, K., Deneufbourg, F., Galbrun, C., Ghesquière, M., Noël, D., Tharel, B. and Viguié, A. (2013), Breeding perennial ryegrass ( Lolium perenne L.) for turf usage: an assessment of genetic improvements in cultivars released in Europe, 1974–2004. Grass and Forage Science, 68: 33–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2012.00896.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
- ACVF (French forage and turf plant breeder society)
- INRA (French national institute for agronomical research)
- French Ministry of Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!