A methodology for characterization and analysis of plant functional composition in grassland-based farms
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 216–227, June 2013
How to Cite
Duru, M., Hossard, L., Martin, G. and Theau, J. P. (2013), A methodology for characterization and analysis of plant functional composition in grassland-based farms. Grass and Forage Science, 68: 216–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2012.00897.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- TRANSformations de l'élevage et dynamiques des espaces. Grant Number: ANR-05-PADD-003
- Vulnerability Assessment of LIvestock and grasslanDs to climAte change and exTreme Events. Grant Number: ANR-07-VULN-011
- Organismes et Organisations Localement Adaptés. Grant Number: ANR-09-STRA-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!