Productivity, grazing utilization, forage quality and primary production controls of species-rich alpine grasslands with Nardus stricta in northern Spain
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 297–312, June 2013
How to Cite
Bedia, J. and Busqué, J. (2013), Productivity, grazing utilization, forage quality and primary production controls of species-rich alpine grasslands with Nardus stricta in northern Spain. Grass and Forage Science, 68: 297–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2012.00903.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- Spanish Institute for Agricultural
- Food Research and Technology (INIA). Grant Number: RTA-2005-00160-C02-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!