The effect of stocking rate and calving date on grass production, utilization and nutritive value of the sward during the grazing season
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 364–377, September 2013
How to Cite
McCarthy, B., Pierce, K. M., Delaby, L., Brennan, A., Fleming, C. and Horan, B. (2013), The effect of stocking rate and calving date on grass production, utilization and nutritive value of the sward during the grazing season. Grass and Forage Science, 68: 364–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2494.2012.00904.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!