Recombinant factor VIIa prophylaxis in a patient with severe congenital factor VII deficiency
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2004
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 295–298, May 2004
How to Cite
Tcheng, W. Y., Donkin, J., Konzal, S. and Wong, W.-Y. (2004), Recombinant factor VIIa prophylaxis in a patient with severe congenital factor VII deficiency. Haemophilia, 10: 295–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2004.00885.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2004
- Accepted after revision 5 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.