A 6-year follow-up of dosing, coagulation factor levels and bleedings in relation to joint status in the prophylactic treatment of haemophilia
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 689–697, November 2004
How to Cite
Ahnström, J., Berntorp, E., Lindvall, K. and Björkman, S. (2004), A 6-year follow-up of dosing, coagulation factor levels and bleedings in relation to joint status in the prophylactic treatment of haemophilia. Haemophilia, 10: 689–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2004.01036.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Accepted after revision 5 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!