Identification and management of women with inherited bleeding disorders: a survey of obstetricians and gynaecologists in the United Kingdom
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 405–412, July 2006
How to Cite
CHI, C., SHILTAGH, N., KINGMAN, C. E. C., ECONOMIDES, D. L., LEE, C. A. and KADIR, R. A. (2006), Identification and management of women with inherited bleeding disorders: a survey of obstetricians and gynaecologists in the United Kingdom. Haemophilia, 12: 405–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2516.2006.01282.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Accepted after revision 6 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!